Well all of us as a family finally went through a tour of the new Draper Temple last Saturday. I had gotten tickets for Saturday the 14th of March at 7:00 pm on the first day that the tickets were available last December thinking that being the last day of the tour, the baby's would be old enough to go. Little did I know that it was at the same time as our adult session of Stake Conference. I have to do the music for all sessions of conference so we tried to change the time but when you called the number to change times, it just said that they were out of tickets and to try for the next Temple tour at the new Temple at Day Break. So talking to other people they said that they do not check tickets and wouldn't turn anyone away so we went at 11:00am instead. Everyone was right. We just showed up and went through. It was beautiful. What workmanship. The spirit was so strong inside the Temple even though it hasn't been dedicated yet. We had all eleven from our family with us including both new baby's (Krista and Michael) and of course Emily so it was real special. Wow our family is getting big. After the tour we all went out to lunch at Mimi's. It really doesn't get any better than that. What a great day! Cheri and I are so blessed to have such a great family!
No comments:
Post a Comment