


We went to Hillfield Air Force Base to see the Thunderbirds on Saturday, June 6th. It is always exciting to see all of the airplanes on display and to see the air show with all of the planes doing their aerobatic tricks. The best part is the Air Force Thunderbirds. I have been going to their shows off and on since I was very young. It never gets old and is always very exciting. This year I was able to go with Tom and Stephanie and of course Krista. Krista seemed to love it. Tom and Stephanie put ear protection on her because it is very loud at times and she just sat there with these things on her ears and looked at the planes fly by. I love airplanes and cars and this is always one of the highlights of the year for me. The only downside is the thousands of people and the traffic. It took an hour to just get out of the parking lot. All in all it was a GREAT DAY!



No comments:
Post a Comment